Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Friday night

It's been a fairly good day. Really tired since it's the end of the week, but that is to be expected.
A little bit of arthritis swellling in a couple of in my knuckles.
I am trying to make folded flowers. They're all the craze right now, and with two little granddaughters - and who knows, maybe a teenager that might like them, too, I decided to start making them. They are different from the bows that I used to make for the girls' when they were little. Back then, they were "bow-y," but now they are "flower-y." At any rate, I enjoy making them! I'd like to make them for little baby things for Rachel's web site. Hopefully, they will sell. I would like to get some things going there and maybe get her site going a little.
I also need to get everything organized here and get busy studying for my counseling license. The economy is getting better; they're offering a good early retirement benefit; and I would like to get started doing what I've wanted to do for 30 (almost) years now - counsel. I felt like I was good at it when I was working at the homeless shelter, and I certainly love doing it. I also want to do some writing, speeches, do some talks, storytelling, and workshops. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment