Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What a beautiful day!

It is really beautiful here in Indiana today. The weather is perfect! I love it when it's not too cold and not too hot - at the "just right" stage.
I am trying to work on my speeches for the Indiana counselors conference. They will be about texting and cyberbullying and on teen dating violence. I'm trying to locate a better computer and a projector as they have to be supplied by the presenter. I have some movie and tv clips that I want to include, so I'm going to have to do a lot of learning in the next few months! I've never tried these things bofore. Gotta learn sometime.
I'm also working to make the house accessible for tutoring and life coaching. So, if anyone needs a tutor or a life coach - or a presentation, I live about an hour south of Indianapolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment