Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Interesting Day

We had an interesting day.  Luckily, nothing big, or bad, happened today. It was rather long as we (my mother and I) went to the doctor today - over an hour a piece!  She has to go back Friday afternoon, so I guess I'll be taking my computer and notes and be working on my presentation for November.  It's coming up shortly!  I still have to finish one and begin the other.  Taok about procrastination!  Actually, I haven't felt very well. I'm just hoping I'll be able to get up and go on the days they're due; both presentations are early - and in Indianapolis!! Maybe while I'm there, I'l stop by Tony Stewart's office and tell him what I think about Indiana teaching!!!
Back to the presentations: I need to get my texting one on a power point, get my notes done and on a power point, and PRACTICE!!!!!
I still can't get that last episode of Toddlers and Tiaras out of my mind.  The mother actually believed that she and her child were one. What a horrible life for that child.
Teen dating violence.  How it's changed over the years.  I know that kids are still violent - physically - with one another, but like bullying, it has expanded so greatly.  Now kids can threaten their "steady" by texting and over the Internet.  What a world.  Why do people have to be so mean to each other?  I just think it's so much easier to be nice to others than mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment