Saturday, September 24, 2011

Whew! It's been a long time!

I haven't written for a while - I've been sick!  I don't know why I'm so tired all the time.  I guess it's the fibromyalgia.  Which is not good because I wanted to get started with life coaching, at the least and try to build up a client list. But, all I've done is sleep, get up, and rest.  I think I might be feeling a little better - just not much.
I have finally begun to work on my presentations on Teen Dating Violence and Texting, Sexting, and Cyberbullying.  I need to finish up my notes for the texting presentation and get dating violence one done.  Well, as Scarlet said, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"
I don't know why, but I love watching "Toddlers in Tiaras."  The show this past week was really revealing. I couldn't believe the woman who actually believed that she and her daughter were one in feeling about pageants! Most, no all, appear to believe that they are actually taking their children to pageants because the child enjoys them! At 2 weeks?! Come on?  These women need to get another hobby.  Maybe they should take up knitting.  I enjoy it!
Well, I'm glad to be back and hope to write more frequently.
Ciau.

No comments:

Post a Comment