Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Papers

I am hopefully getting started with my papers today. I think I have finished my readings for them and can start putting my notes in order and begin them!
One of them is for my Cognitive Psychology class and will be about cognition and second language acquisition - this one has to be 10 - 15 pages. The second paper for biopsychology is about childhood sexual abuse and how it changes the abused child's brain functioning. This one has to be between 15 - 20 pages, so I guess I'd better get busy!
Today was a fairly good day at work, but I was really tired. My daughter's shower was last night, and it was very nice. The girls fixed chicken salad, ham, roast beef, and egg salad croisant sandwiches. We additionally had chip's with cheese sauce, barbecue and regular chips, a relish tray and fruit tray, and, of course, the cake. They made punch and pink lemonade. Very nice.
Faythe had a good time with her friends, and everybody seemed to blend in with one another. She got a lot of nice things. She took her Elvis bank, but she didn't feel like counting it. I'm really anxious to see how much is in there! I hope there's enough to get her to Dollywood. I wrote "Elvis, Here I come!" on a tag for the bank - I really wanted to write "Dollywood or bust!"

No comments:

Post a Comment