Friday, May 13, 2011

Glad to be back

I tried to blog yesterday, but it was down. It's rather scary when a website's down. At any rate, I'm glad it's back.
There's just a few days left until retirement day. I'm looking forward to it so much. It's not that I don't like teaching - I love it. It's just that I've wanted to do counseling for so many years, but there were too many stumbling blocks thrown into my path. I guess I should be thankful for these stumbling blocks, for they have made me more aware of many things: the prevalence of domestic violence, the effect over the lifespan of child abuse, prejudice, the Milgram principle - the list goes on. I do hope I can find clients either through being a life coach or finding employment with an agency. Life experiences teach us far better than any text, and I have a lot to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment