Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Next to the last Tuesday

Rather a bad day today. I ached all day and am still aching dreadfully now. At least, I can put my feet up. This rainy Indiana weather is taking a toll on my body this year. Usually in the nearly summer time, I feel better. I'm still hoping to relocate to another area where it's dryer - I just don't want hoter! I guess, though, that I can always tell clients that I understand what others are going through.
The girls went to a movie together this afternoon - the bridesmaid one - they said it wasn't as good as advertised. One reason why I don't go to movies very often. It's just too much money for no more entertainment than it is. When you can get DVD's at the dollar stores and garage sales, why bother?
I'm looking forward to setting up my web sites. I think I'll also run ads in the paper for tutoring and music lessons. I need to prepare brochures for other things - like storytelling - and put out newsletters and send emails to daycares, etc. I have so many ideas going through my brain; I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment